Number 27 facts
The odd number 27 is spelled 🔊, and written in words: twenty-seven. The ordinal number 27th is said 🔊 and written as: twenty-seventh. Phone prefix +27 or 0027. The meaning of the number 27 in Maths: Is it Prime? Factorization and prime factors tree. The square root and cube root of 27. What is 27 in computer science, numerology, codes and images, writing and naming in other languages. Other interesting facts, videos, comments (2), news related to 27.
What is 27 in other units
|The number 27 converted to a Mayan number is|
|Decimal and Mayan number conversions.|
27 kilograms (kg) = 59.5 pounds (lbs)
27 pounds (lbs) = 12.2 kilograms (kg)
27 kilometers (km) equals to 16.777 miles (mi).
27 miles (mi) equals to 43.452 kilometers (km).
27 meters (m) equals to 43.452 feet (ft).
27 feet (ft) equals 8.230 meters (m).
27 centimeters (cm) equals to 10.6 inches (in).
27 inches (in) equals to 68.6 centimeters (cm).
27° Fahrenheit (°F) equals to -2.8° Celsius (°C)
27° Celsius (°C) equals to 80.6° Fahrenheit (°F)
27 Horsepower (hp) equals to 19.86 kilowatts (kW)
27 kilowatts (kW) equals to 36.71 horsepower (hp)
Sign language for number 27:
Number 27 in braille:
|Images of the number|
|Image (1) of the number||Image (2) of the number|
|More images, other sizes, codes and colors ...|
Number 27 infographic
Year 27 AD
- Apricots were are brought to Rome from Asia.
- The Chinese philosopher, Wang Chong (Wang-Tch'oung), was born.
Gregorian, Hebrew, Islamic, Persian and Buddhist Year (Calendar)Gregorian year 27 is Buddhist year 570.
Buddhist year 27 is Gregorian year 516 a. C.
Gregorian year 27 is Islamic year -613 or -612.
Islamic year 27 is Gregorian year 647 or 648.
Gregorian year 27 is Persian year -596 or -595.
Persian year 27 is Gregorian 648 or 649.
Gregorian year 27 is Hebrew year 3787 or 3788.
Hebrew year 27 is Gregorian year 3733 a. C.
The Buddhist calendar is used in Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, and Burma. The Persian calendar is the official calendar in Iran and Afghanistan.
Share in social networks
Mathematics of no. 27
Multiplication table of 27
27 multiplied by two equals 54 (27 x 2 = 54).
27 multiplied by three equals 81 (27 x 3 = 81).
27 multiplied by four equals 108 (27 x 4 = 108).
27 multiplied by five equals 135 (27 x 5 = 135).
27 multiplied by seven equals 189 (27 x 7 = 189).
27 multiplied by eight equals 216 (27 x 8 = 216).
27 multiplied by nine equals 243 (27 x 9 = 243).
Fractions: decimal fraction and common fraction
Fraction table of 27
Half of 27 is 13,5 (27 / 2 = 13,5 = 13 1/2).
One third of 27 is 9 (27 / 3 = 9).
One quarter of 27 is 6,75 (27 / 4 = 6,75 = 6 3/4).
One fifth of 27 is 5,4 (27 / 5 = 5,4 = 5 2/5).
One seventh of 27 is 3,8571 (27 / 7 = 3,8571 = 3 6/7).
One eighth of 27 is 3,375 (27 / 8 = 3,375 = 3 3/8).
One ninth of 27 is 3 (27 / 9 = 3).
Advanced math operations
The number 27 is not a prime number. The closest prime numbers are 23, 29.
The 27th prime number in order is 103.
Factorization and factors (dividers)
The prime factors of 27 are 33 or 3^3 or 3**3
The factors of 27 are 1, 3, 9, 27.
Total factors 4.
Sum of factors 40 (13).
Prime factor tree
The second power of 272 is 729.
The third power of 273 is 19.683.
The square root √27 is 5,196152.
The cube root of 3√27 is 3 exact cube root.
The natural logarithm of No. ln 27 = loge 27 = 3,295837.
The logarithm to base 10 of No. log10 27 = 1,431364.
The Napierian logarithm of No. log1/e 27 = -3,295837.
Trigonometric functionsThe cosine of 27 is -0,292139.
The sine of 27 is 0,956376.
The tangent of 27 is -3,273704.
Properties of the number 27
More math properties ...
Number 27 in Computer Science
|Code type||Code value|
|Unix time||Unix time 27 is equal to Thursday Jan. 1, 1970, 12:27 a.m. GMT|
|IPv4, IPv6||Number 27 internet address in dotted format v4 0.0.0.27, v6 ::1b|
|27 Decimal||= 11011 Binary|
|27 Decimal||= 1000 Ternary|
|27 Decimal||= 33 Octal|
|27 Decimal||= 1B Hexadecimal (0x1b hex)|
|More SHA codes related to the number 27 ...|
If you know something interesting about the 27 number that you did not find on this page, do not hesitate to write us here.
The meaning of the number 7 (seven), numerology 7
Character frequency 7: 1
The meaning of the number 2 (two), numerology 2
Character frequency 2: 1
The number 2 (two) is also the symbol of balance, togetherness and receptivity. He/she is a good partner, colleague or companion; he/she also plays a wonderful role as a referee or mediator. Number 2 person is modest, sincere, spiritually influenced and a good diplomat. It represents intuition and vulnerability.
Interesting facts about the number 27
Aircrafts and flights
- The Sukhoi Su-27 is a single-seater fighter aircraft, powered by two Mach 2 class turbofan engines, designed in the Soviet Union by Sukhoi in the 1970s. It was projected as a direct competitor to the large American fourth-generation fighters, with a long range of 3,530 km, heavy weaponry, sophisticated avionics, and great agility.
Areas, mountains and surfaces
- The total area of Devon Island is 21,331 square miles (55,247 square km). Country Canada (Nunavut) (largest uninhabited island in the world). 27th largest island in the world.
- It is one of the lucky numbers for the Virgo zodiac sign.
- What is astrology and what is it for?
Astronomy and space
- (27) Euterpe is asteroid number 27. Was discovered by J. R. Hind from Observatorio George Bishop 11/8/1853.
- Uranus has 27 known satellites. The most important are (from the largest to the smallest): Titania, Oberón, Umbriel, Ariel and Miranda.
Distances between cities
- There is a 27 miles (42 km) direct distance between Bogor (Indonesia) and Jakarta (Indonesia).
- There is a 27 miles (43 km) direct distance between Ghāziābād (India) and Meerut (India).
- There is a 27 miles (43 km) direct distance between Goyang-si (South Korea) and Suwon-si (South Korea).
- There is a 27 miles (43 km) direct distance between Changshu City (China) and Wuxi (China).
- More distances between cities ...
- There is a 27 miles (42 km) direct distance between Kaohsiung (Taiwan) and Tainan (Taiwan).
- There is a 27 miles (43 km) direct distance between Kawasaki (Japan) and Saitama (Japan).
- There is a 27 miles (43 km) direct distance between Kyoto (Japan) and Ōsaka-shi (Japan).
- There is a 17 miles (27 km) direct distance between San Diego (USA) and Tijuana (Mexico).
- There is a 17 miles (27 km) direct distance between Tokyo (Japan) and Yokohama (Japan).
- Pokémon Sandshrew (Sando, Sand) is a Pokémon number # 027 of the National Pokédex. Sandshrew is ground-type Pokémon in the first generation. It is a Field Egg group Pokémon. Sandshrew's other indexes are Unova index 113 , Johto index 048 , Hoenn index 112 , Kalos Centro index 097 - Highland Pokédex.
History and politics
- The US constitution has total 27 ammendments.
- United Nations Security Council Resolution number 27, adopted 1 August 1947. The Indonesian National Revolution. Resolution text.
In other fields
- A 10,000-day-old person is 27 years old
- Former South African President Nelson Mandela spent 27 years in jail, read more
- The Spanish alphabet has 27 letters.
- 27 kilometers is the length of Insurgentes Avenue in Mexico City, the longest avenue in the country.
- Mormon leader Brigham Young had 27 wives.
- There are 27 concerts for piano and orchestra by Mozart.
- More in other fields ...
- 27 is the only 2-digit number in which the sum of digits is equal to the sum of prime factors (27 = 3 * 3 * 3 and 2 + 7 = 3 + 3 + 3 = 9)
- 27 is the smallest cube out of three known with only prime digits (the other cubes are 3375 and 2775577757352755375573357273)
- 27 is the smallest evil cube
- 27 is the largest number that is the sum of the digits of its cube.
Mobile and telephony
- Number 27 or +27 or 0027 is a dial the international call prefix for South Africa. (00/+) is dial the international call prefix.
- Machine Gun Kelly - 27 (Official Music Video)
- The CLUB of 27 is a group of famous musicians who died at the age of 27, among others Janis Joplin, Amy Winehouse, Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, ...
- '27' is a song by the Scottish band Biffy Clyro.
- There are 27 books in the canon of the Roman Catholic Church.
- The Tachyon is a subatomic unit that travels 27 times the speed of light, according to Nikola Tesla.
- Cobalt is the chemical element in the periodic table that has the symbol Co and atomic number 27.
- In 1981, Joseph Gilles Henri Villeneuve, who curiously obtained his super license at the age of 27, started the season sporting the number 27 on his Ferrari.
- The best athletes to wear number 27
Juan Marichal, MLB; Eddie George, NFL; Vladimir Guerrero, MLB; Scott Niedermayer, NHL; Mike Trout, MLB
Please write usIf you know something interesting about the number 27 or any natural number (positive integer), please write to us.
№ 27 in other languages
|Spanish:||🔊 (número 27)|
|German:||🔊 (Nummer 27)|
|French:||🔊 (nombre 27)|
|Portuguese:||🔊 (número 27)|
vinte e sete
|Hindi:||🔊 (संख्या 27)|
|Chinese:||🔊 (数 27)|
|Arabian:||🔊 (عدد 27)|
سبعة و عشرون
|Czech:||🔊 (číslo 27)|
|Korean:||🔊 (번호 27)|
|Danish:||🔊 (nummer 27)|
|Dutch:||🔊 (nummer 27)|
|Japanese:||🔊 (数 27)|
|Indonesian:||🔊 (jumlah 27)|
dua puluh tujuh
|Italian:||🔊 (numero 27)|
|Norwegian:||🔊 (nummer 27)|
|Polish:||🔊 (liczba 27)|
|Russian:||🔊 (номер 27)|
|Turkish:||🔊 (numara 27)|
|Thai:||🔊 (จำนวน 27)|
|Ukrainian:||🔊 (номер 27)|
|Vietnamese:||🔊 (con số 27)|
hai mươi bảy
|Other languages ...|
News to email
Commentsadd new comment
Ayomide Awoniyi Oct. 21, 2023
27 is the smallest composite number that cannot be represented as the sum of two primes
Kevin Stanton McClintock July 14, 2022
27, it seems to me, appears a lot in popular culture - films mostly - where some 'random' number is required - 27th floor, 27 light years etc. To the average punter, 27 must seem fairly 'random' - it's not 10 or 12 for a start, it's an odd number and does not at first sight look easily divisible - a 'real', not just made-up number, and if it comes with a decimal point, all the better (2.745296... etc.). Also, when said aloud, 27 has a certain euphony, which may make it attractive to script writers. Has anyone the time and patience to carefully investigate this phenomenon? I don't think I have.
Frequently asked questions about the number 27
How do you write the number 27 in words?
27 can be written as "twenty-seven".
Number 27 in News
|The Sydney Morning Herald: ‘Nothing to fear’: The country that has had a Voice to parliament for 27 years
Members of the Samediggi – Finland’s Indigenous parliament – have watched Australia’s Voice debate from afar and say there’s a sense of familiarity to it.
Sept. 12, 2023
|BBC: Mario: Voice of Nintendo game star Charles Martinet steps down after 27 years
The actor will continue to work with Nintendo as a "Mario ambassador".
Aug. 21, 2023
|France24: Winds and heavy rains kill at least 27 in northwest Pakistan
Heavy rains followed by strong winds killed at least 27 people, including eight children, in northwest Pakistan, officials said Sunday.
June 11, 2023
|France24: France charges military personnel over 27 migrant deaths in 2021 English Channel tragedy
French magistrates on Thursday filed preliminary charges against five French maritime rescue personnel in a probe of the deadly sinking of a flimsy migrant craft in the English Channel in 2021 that killed 27 people.
May 26, 2023
|BBC: Week in pictures: 27 August - 2 September 2022
A selection of powerful images from all over the globe, taken in the past seven days.
Sept. 2, 2022