Number 1 spell 🔊, write in words: one . Ordinal number 1st is said 🔊 and write: first. Phone prefix +1 or 001. The meaning of number 1 in Maths: Is Prime? Factorization and dividers. The square root and cube root of 1. The meaning in computer science, numerology, codes and images, writing and naming in other languages, other interesting facts.
Useful information about number 1
|The number 1 converted to a Mayan number is|
|Decimal and Mayan number conversions.|
1 kilograms (kg) = 2.2 pounds (lb)
1 pounds (lb) = 0.5 kilograms (kg)
1 kilometers (km) equals to 0.621 miles (mi).
1 miles (mi) equals to 1.609 kilometers (km).
1 meters (m) equals to 1.609 feet (ft).
1 feet (ft) equals 0.305 meters (m).
1 centimeters (cm) equals to 0.4 inches (in).
1 inches (in) equals to 2.5 centimeters (cm).
1° Fahrenheit (°F) equals to -17.2° Celsius (°C)
1° Celsius (°C) equals to 33.8° Fahrenheit (°F)
1 Horsepower (hp) equals to 0.74 kilowatts (kW)
1 kilowatts (kW) equals to 1.36 horsepower (hp)
Codes and images of the number 1Number 1 morse code: .----
Sign language for number 1:
|Images of the number|
|Image (1) of the number||Image (2) of the number|
|There is no copyright for these images.
Number 1 infographic.
||More images, other sizes, codes and colors ...|
Photo of number 1
Gregorian, Hebrew, Islamic, Persian and Buddhist year (calendar)Gregorian year 1 is Buddhist year 544.
Buddhist year 1 is Gregorian year 542 a. C.
Gregorian year 1 is Islamic year -640 or -639.
Islamic year 1 is Gregorian year 622 or 623.
Gregorian year 1 is Persian year -622 or -621.
Persian year 1 is Gregorian 622 or 623.
Gregorian year 1 is Hebrew year 3761 or 3762.
Hebrew year 1 is Gregorian year 3759 a. C.
The Buddhist calendar is used in Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, and Burma. The Persian calendar is official in Iran and Afghanistan.
Share in social networks
Mathematics of no. 1
Multiplication table of 1
1 multiplied by two equals 2 (1 x 2 = 2).
1 multiplied by three equals 3 (1 x 3 = 3).
1 multiplied by four equals 4 (1 x 4 = 4).
1 multiplied by five equals 5 (1 x 5 = 5).
1 multiplied by seven equals 7 (1 x 7 = 7).
1 multiplied by eight equals 8 (1 x 8 = 8).
1 multiplied by nine equals 9 (1 x 9 = 9).
Fractions: decimal fraction and common fraction
Fraction table of 1
Half of 1 is 0,5 (1 / 2 = 0,5 = 1/2).
One third of 1 is 0,3333 (1 / 3 = 0,3333 = 1/3).
One quarter of 1 is 0,25 (1 / 4 = 0,25 = 1/4).
One fifth of 1 is 0,2 (1 / 5 = 0,2 = 1/5).
One seventh of 1 is 0,1429 (1 / 7 = 0,1429 = 1/7).
One eighth of 1 is 0,125 (1 / 8 = 0,125 = 1/8).
One ninth of 1 is 0,1111 (1 / 9 = 0,1111 = 1/9).
Advanced math operations
The number 1 is not a prime number.
1st prime number in order is 2.
Factorization and dividers
Factorization = 1
Divisors of number 1 are 1
Total Divisors 1.
Sum of Divisors 1.
The second power of 12 is 1.
The third power of 13 is 1.
The square root √1 is 1 raíz cuadrada exacta.
The cube root of 3√1 is 1 raíz cúbica exacta.
The natural logarithm of No. ln 1 = loge 1 = .
The logarithm to base 10 of No. log10 1 = .
The Napierian logarithm of No. log1/e 1 = .
Trigonometric functionsThe cosine of 1 is 0,540302.
The sine of 1 is 0,841471.
The tangent of 1 is 1,557408.
Properties of the number 1Is a Friedman number: No
Is a Fibonacci number: Yes
Is a Bell number: Yes
Is a palindromic number: No
Is a pentagonal number: Yes
Is a perfect number: No
Number 1 in Computer Science
|Code type||Code value|
|Port 1/TCP, UDP||TCPMUX|
|Unix time||Unix time 1 is equal to Thursday Jan. 1, 1970, 12:01 a.m. GMT|
|IPv4, IPv6||Number 1 internet address in dotted format v4 0.0.0.1, v6 ::1|
|1 Decimal||= 1 Binary|
|1 Decimal||= 1 Ternary|
|1 Decimal||= 1 Octal|
|1 Decimal||= 1 Hexadecimal (0x1 hex)|
|More SHA codes related to the number 1 ...|
If you know something interesting about the 1 number that you did not find on this page, do not hesitate to write us here.
The most prominent aspect of Personality 1 is its need to succeed. To achieve their dreams, people described with number one do not hesitate to use others for their own benefit. They are also the originators of ideas and actions, with the strength of their extraordinary will and their pioneering and individualistic capacity, they generate initiative. It is the symbol of leadership, personalities with abilities and skills to command. Number 1 person respects the opinions of others, but they only serve to improve its own. Ambitious and willing to take risks to get to the top. Called to excel at work and business.
Number 1 personality is also an individual with great adaptability and ingrained sense of survival and competition. It is absolutely realistic. At times, overly firm or aggressive, dominating, impulsive, self-centered, presumptuous and stubborn. Although people associated with this number are affectionate and kind by nature, it is difficult for them to show their feelings, being at this point introverted and quite reserved. Read more ...
Interesting facts about the number 1
- (1) Ceres is asteroid number 1. It was discovered by G. Piazzi from Palermo Observatory on 1/1/1801.
Aircrafts and flights
- 11/15/1978 the Icelandic Airlines plane, flight number 001, Douglas DC-8-63CF crashed in Katunayake, Sri Lanka 175 passengers and 8 crew members died.
- 03/01/1962 the American Airlines plane, flight number 1, Boeing 707-123B crashed in Jamaica Bay, New York, US 87 passengers and 8 crew members died.
- 07/28/1976 the ČSA plane, flight number 001, Ilyushin Il-18B crashed in Bratislava, Slovakia 70 passengers and 6 crew members died.
Areas, mountains and surfaces
- The total area of Greenland (main island) is 822,700 square miles (2,130,800 square km). Country Denmark (Greenland forms a part of the Danish Realm). 1st largest island in the world.
- It is one of the lucky numbers for the zodiac sign Leo.
- What is astrology and what is it for?
- 1 is the multiplicative identity.
Mobile and telephony
- Number 1 or +1 or 001 is a dial the international call prefix for Canada. (00/+) is dial the international call prefix.
- Number 1 or +1 or 001 is a dial the international call prefix for United States. (00/+) is dial the international call prefix.
- 'One Direction' (frequently abbreviated as 1D) is a British-Irish boy band formed in 2010 in London (United Kingdom), on the occasion of the program The X Factor. The name is attributed to Harry Styles who repeated to his bandmates that they had to go in the same direction, if they wanted to win X Factor.
- '1 + 1' is a song performed by the American singer Beyoncé.
- '1%' is the fourth single by Tomomi Itano (Japanese idol, member of AKB48).
- '1 Train', in Spanish '1 tren', is a song by American hip hop recording artist ASAP Rocky.
- 'One' is the fourth and best song on the album 'And Justice for All', the fourth studio album by American heavy metal band Metallica.
- The number 1 is used throughout the Bible to indicate God Himself.
- It is the number of monism and monotheism, one God, the beginning of all things, the One of Parmenides, the monologue.
- Hydrogen is the chemical element in the periodic table that has the symbol H and atomic number 1.
- The best athletes to wear number 1
Oscar Robertson, NBA; Warren Moon, NFL; Ozzie Smith, MLB; Billy Martin, MLB; Pee Wee Reese, MLB
Please write usIf you know something interesting about the number 1 or any natural number (positive integer), please write to us.
Number 1 in other languages
|Spanish:||🔊 (número 1)|
|German:||🔊 (Anzahl 1)|
|French:||🔊 (nombre 1)|
|Portuguese:||🔊 (número 1)|
|Chinese:||🔊 (数 1)|
|Arabian:||🔊 (عدد 1)|
|Czech:||🔊 (číslo 1)|
|Korean:||🔊 (번호 1)|
|Danish:||🔊 (nummer 1)|
|Dutch:||🔊 (nummer 1)|
|Japanese:||🔊 (数 1)|
|Indonesian:||🔊 (jumlah 1)|
|Italian:||🔊 (numero 1)|
|Norwegian:||🔊 (nummer 1)|
|Polish:||🔊 (liczba 1)|
|Russian:||🔊 (номер 1)|
|Turkish:||🔊 (numara 1)|
|Thai:||🔊 (จำนวน 1)|
|Ukrainian:||🔊 (номер 1)|
|Vietnamese:||🔊 (con số 1)|
|Other languages ...|
News to email
Commentsadd new comment
For this topic there are no comments.