Number 1 facts
Number 1 spell 🔊, write in words: one. Ordinal number 1st is said 🔊 and write: first. Phone prefix +1 or 001. The meaning of the number 1 in Maths: Is it Prime? Factorization and prime factors tree. The square root and cube root of 1. What is 1 in computer science, numerology, codes and images, writing and naming in other languages. Other interesting facts, videos related to 1.
What is 1 in other units
|The number 1 converted to a Mayan number is|
|Decimal and Mayan number conversions.|
1 kilogram (kg) = 2.2 pounds (lbs)
1 pound (lbs) = 0.5 kilograms (kg)
1 kilometer (km) equals to 0.621 miles (mi).
1 mile (mi) equals to 1.609 kilometers (km).
1 meter (m) equals to 1.609 feet (ft).
1 feet (ft) equals 0.305 meters (m).
1 centimeter (cm) equals to 0.4 inches (in).
1 inch (in) equals to 2.5 centimeters (cm).
1° Fahrenheit (°F) equals to -17.2° Celsius (°C)
1° Celsius (°C) equals to 33.8° Fahrenheit (°F)
1 Horsepower (hp) equals to 0.74 kilowatts (kW)
1 kilowatt (kW) equals to 1.36 horsepower (hp)
Sign language for number 1:
Number 1 in braille:
|Images of the number|
|Image (1) of the number||Image (2) of the number|
|More images, other sizes, codes and colors ...|
Number 1 infographic
Photo of number 1
Year 1 AD
- Buddhism is introduced into China.
- Start of the Yuanshi era of the Chinese Han Dynasty.
- The first full year in the life of Jesus as assigned by Dionysius Exiguus in his Anno Domini era.
- Confucius is given his first royal title (posthumous name) of Lord Baochengxun Ni.
- Silk appears in Rome.
- The poem Metamorphoses is written.
- Emperor Ping of Han China's reign begins.
Gregorian, Hebrew, Islamic, Persian and Buddhist Year (Calendar)Gregorian year 1 is Buddhist year 544.
Buddhist year 1 is Gregorian year 542 a. C.
Gregorian year 1 is Islamic year -640 or -639.
Islamic year 1 is Gregorian year 622 or 623.
Gregorian year 1 is Persian year -622 or -621.
Persian year 1 is Gregorian 622 or 623.
Gregorian year 1 is Hebrew year 3761 or 3762.
Hebrew year 1 is Gregorian year 3759 a. C.
The Buddhist calendar is used in Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, and Burma. The Persian calendar is the official calendar in Iran and Afghanistan.
Share in social networks
Mathematics of no. 1
Multiplication table of 1
1 multiplied by two equals 2 (1 x 2 = 2).
1 multiplied by three equals 3 (1 x 3 = 3).
1 multiplied by four equals 4 (1 x 4 = 4).
1 multiplied by five equals 5 (1 x 5 = 5).
1 multiplied by seven equals 7 (1 x 7 = 7).
1 multiplied by eight equals 8 (1 x 8 = 8).
1 multiplied by nine equals 9 (1 x 9 = 9).
Fractions: decimal fraction and common fraction
Fraction table of 1
Half of 1 is 0,5 (1 / 2 = 0,5 = 1/2).
One third of 1 is 0,3333 (1 / 3 = 0,3333 = 1/3).
One quarter of 1 is 0,25 (1 / 4 = 0,25 = 1/4).
One fifth of 1 is 0,2 (1 / 5 = 0,2 = 1/5).
One seventh of 1 is 0,1429 (1 / 7 = 0,1429 = 1/7).
One eighth of 1 is 0,125 (1 / 8 = 0,125 = 1/8).
One ninth of 1 is 0,1111 (1 / 9 = 0,1111 = 1/9).
Advanced math operations
The number 1 is not a prime number.
The 1st prime number in order is 2.
Factorization and factors (dividers)
The prime factors of 1 are
The factors of 1 are 1.
Total factors 1.
Sum of factors 1 .
Prime factor tree
The second power of 12 is 1.
The third power of 13 is 1.
The square root √1 is 1 exact square root.
The cube root of 3√1 is 1 exact cube root.
The natural logarithm of No. ln 1 = loge 1 = 0.
The logarithm to base 10 of No. log10 1 = 0.
The Napierian logarithm of No. log1/e 1 = 0.
Trigonometric functionsThe cosine of 1 is 0,540302.
The sine of 1 is 0,841471.
The tangent of 1 is 1,557408.
Properties of the number 1
More math properties ...
Number 1 in Computer Science
|Code type||Code value|
|Port 1/TCP, UDP||TCPMUX|
|Unix time||Unix time 1 is equal to Thursday Jan. 1, 1970, 12:01 a.m. GMT|
|IPv4, IPv6||Number 1 internet address in dotted format v4 0.0.0.1, v6 ::1|
|1 Decimal||= 1 Binary|
|1 Decimal||= 1 Ternary|
|1 Decimal||= 1 Octal|
|1 Decimal||= 1 Hexadecimal (0x1 hex)|
|More SHA codes related to the number 1 ...|
If you know something interesting about the 1 number that you did not find on this page, do not hesitate to write us here.
1Hz Wish FulfillmentManifest Your Dreams, Connecting With Angels, You are never alone.
The most prominent aspect of Personality 1 is its need to succeed. To achieve their dreams, people described with number one do not hesitate to use others for their own benefit. They are also the originators of ideas and actions, with the strength of their extraordinary will and their pioneering and individualistic capacity, they generate initiative. It is the symbol of leadership, personalities with abilities and skills to command. Number 1 person respects the opinions of others, but they only serve to improve its own. Ambitious and willing to take risks to get to the top. Called to excel at work and business. Read more ...
Interesting facts about the number 1
- (1) Ceres is asteroid number 1. It was discovered by G. Piazzi from Palermo Observatory on 1/1/1801.
Aircrafts and flights
- 11/15/1978 the Icelandic Airlines plane, flight number 001, Douglas DC-8-63CF crashed in Katunayake, Sri Lanka 175 passengers and 8 crew members died.
- 03/01/1962 the American Airlines plane, flight number 1, Boeing 707-123B crashed in Jamaica Bay, New York, US 87 passengers and 8 crew members died.
- 07/28/1976 the ČSA plane, flight number 001, Ilyushin Il-18B crashed in Bratislava, Slovakia 70 passengers and 6 crew members died.
Areas, mountains and surfaces
- The total area of Greenland (main island) is 822,700 square miles (2,130,800 square km). Country Denmark (Greenland forms a part of the Danish Realm). 1st largest island in the world.
- It is one of the lucky numbers for the zodiac sign Leo.
- What is astrology and what is it for?
History and politics
- United Nations Security Council Resolution number 1, adopted 25 January 1946. Establishing the Military Staff Committee. Resolution text.
- 1 is the 1st centered triangular number
Example of 4th centered triangular number with 19 dots.
- 1 is the 1st centered square number
Example of 4th centered square number with 25 dots.
- 1 is the 1st centered pentagonal number
Example of 4th centered pentagonal number with 31 dots.
- 1 is the 1st centered hexagonal number
Example of 4th centered hexagonal number with 37 dots.
- 1 is the only positive integer that is neither prime nor composite
- 1 is the only number with exactly one positive divisor
- More mathematics ...
- 1 is the first figurate number of every kind, such as triangular number, pentagonal number and centered hexagonal number to name just a few
- 1 is the multiplicative identity.
Mobile and telephony
- Number 1 or +1 or 001 is a dial the international call prefix for Canada. (00/+) is dial the international call prefix.
- Number 1 or +1 or 001 is a dial the international call prefix for United States. (00/+) is dial the international call prefix.
- Taylor Swift - the 1 (Official Lyric Video)
- 'One Direction' (frequently abbreviated as 1D) is a British-Irish boy band formed in 2010 in London (United Kingdom), on the occasion of the program The X Factor. The name is attributed to Harry Styles who repeated to his bandmates that they had to go in the same direction, if they wanted to win X Factor.
- '1 + 1' is a song performed by the American singer Beyoncé.
- '1%' is the fourth single by Tomomi Itano (Japanese idol, member of AKB48).
- '1 Train', in Spanish '1 tren', is a song by American hip hop recording artist ASAP Rocky.
- 'One' is the fourth and best song on the album 'And Justice for All', the fourth studio album by American heavy metal band Metallica.
- More music ...
- The number 1 is used throughout the Bible to indicate God Himself.
- It is the number of monism and monotheism, one God, the beginning of all things, the One of Parmenides, the monologue.
- Hydrogen is the chemical element in the periodic table that has the symbol H and atomic number 1.
- The best athletes to wear number 1
Oscar Robertson, NBA; Warren Moon, NFL; Ozzie Smith, MLB; Billy Martin, MLB; Pee Wee Reese, MLB
Please write usIf you know something interesting about the number 1 or any natural number (positive integer), please write to us.
№ 1 in other languages
|Spanish:||🔊 (número 1)|
|German:||🔊 (Nummer 1)|
|French:||🔊 (nombre 1)|
|Portuguese:||🔊 (número 1)|
|Hindi:||🔊 (संख्या 1)|
|Chinese:||🔊 (数 1)|
|Arabian:||🔊 (عدد 1)|
|Czech:||🔊 (číslo 1)|
|Korean:||🔊 (번호 1)|
|Danish:||🔊 (nummer 1)|
|Dutch:||🔊 (nummer 1)|
|Japanese:||🔊 (数 1)|
|Indonesian:||🔊 (jumlah 1)|
|Italian:||🔊 (numero 1)|
|Norwegian:||🔊 (nummer 1)|
|Polish:||🔊 (liczba 1)|
|Russian:||🔊 (номер 1)|
|Turkish:||🔊 (numara 1)|
|Thai:||🔊 (จำนวน 1)|
|Ukrainian:||🔊 (номер 1)|
|Vietnamese:||🔊 (con số 1)|
|Other languages ...|
News to email
Commentsadd new comment
There are no comments for this topic.