Number 491 is said 🔊, write in letters as follows: four hundred and ninety-one . Ordinal number 491th is said 🔊 and write: four hundred and ninety-first. The meaning of number 491: Basic maths, advanced mathematics and properties, computer science, numerology, codes and images, writing and naming in other languages, other interesting facts and comments.
Useful information about number 491
|The number 491 converted to a Mayan number is|
|Decimal and Mayan number conversions.|
491 kilograms (kg) = 1082.5 pounds (lb)
491 pounds (lb) = 222.7 kilograms (kg)
491 kilometers (km) equals to 305.093 miles (mi).
491 miles (mi) equals to 790.188 kilometers (km).
491 meters (m) equals to 1611 feet (ft).
491 feet (ft) equals 149.659 meters (m).
491 centimeters (cm) equals to 193.3 inches (in).
491 inches (in) equals to 1247.1 centimeters (cm).
491° Fahrenheit (°F) equals to 915.8° Celsius (°C)
491° Celsius (°C) equals to 255° Fahrenheit (°F)
491 Horsepower (hp) equals to 361.08 kilowatts (kW)
491 kilowatts (kW) equals to 667.66 horsepower (hp)
Time conversion(hours, minutes, seconds, days, weeks)
491 seconds equals to 8 minutes, 11 seconds
491 minutes equals to 8 hours, 11 minutes
Codes and images of the number 491Number 491 morse code: ....- ----. .----
Sign language for number 491:
|Images of the number|
|Image (1) of the number||Image (2) of the number|
|There is no copyright for these images.
Number 491 infographic.
||More images, other sizes, codes and colors ...|
Gregorian, Hebrew, Islamic, Persian and Buddhist year (calendar)Gregorian year 491 is Buddhist year 1034.
Buddhist year 491 is Gregorian year 52 a. C.
Gregorian year 491 is Islamic year -135 or -134.
Islamic year 491 is Gregorian year 1097 or 1098.
Gregorian year 491 is Persian year -132 or -131.
Persian year 491 is Gregorian 1112 or 1113.
Gregorian year 491 is Hebrew year 4251 or 4252.
Hebrew year 491 is Gregorian year 3269 a. C.
The Buddhist calendar is used in Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, and Burma. The Persian calendar is official in Iran and Afghanistan.
Share in social networks
Mathematics of no. 491
Multiplication table of 491
491 multiplied by two equals 982 (491 x 2 = 982).
491 multiplied by three equals 1473 (491 x 3 = 1473).
491 multiplied by four equals 1964 (491 x 4 = 1964).
491 multiplied by five equals 2455 (491 x 5 = 2455).
show multiplications by 6, 7, 8, 9 ...
Fractions: decimal fraction and common fraction
Fraction table of 491
Half of 491 is 245,5 (491 / 2 = 245,5 = 245 1/2).
One third of 491 is 163,6667 (491 / 3 = 163,6667 = 163 2/3).
One quarter of 491 is 122,75 (491 / 4 = 122,75 = 122 3/4).
One fifth of 491 is 98,2 (491 / 5 = 98,2 = 98 1/5).
show fractions by 6, 7, 8, 9 ...
Advanced math operations
The number 491 is a prime number. The closest prime numbers are 487, 499.
491th prime number in order is 3517.
Factorization and dividers
Factorization 491 = 491
Divisors of number 491 are 1 , 491
Total Divisors 2.
Sum of Divisors 492.
The second power of 4912 is 241.081.
The third power of 4913 is 118.370.771.
The square root √491 is 22,15852.
The cube root of 3√491 is 7,889095.
The natural logarithm of No. ln 491 = loge 491 = 6,196444.
The logarithm to base 10 of No. log10 491 = 2,691081.
The Napierian logarithm of No. log1/e 491 = -6,196444.
Trigonometric functionsThe cosine of 491 is 0,612524.
The sine of 491 is 0,790452.
The tangent of 491 is 1,290482.
Properties of the number 491Is a Friedman number: No
Is a Fibonacci number: No
Is a Bell number: No
Is a palindromic number: No
Is a pentagonal number: No
Is a perfect number: No
Number 491 in Computer Science
|Code type||Code value|
|Unix time||Unix time 491 is equal to Thursday Jan. 1, 1970, 12:08:11 a.m. GMT|
|IPv4, IPv6||Number 491 internet address in dotted format v4 0.0.1.235, v6 ::1eb|
|491 Decimal||= 111101011 Binary|
|491 Decimal||= 200012 Ternary|
|491 Decimal||= 753 Octal|
|491 Decimal||= 1EB Hexadecimal (0x1eb hex)|
|More SHA codes related to the number 491 ...|
The meaning of the number 9 (nine), numerology 9
Character frequency 9: 1
The meaning of the number 4 (four), numerology 4
Character frequency 4: 1
The meaning of the number 1 (one), numerology 1
Character frequency 1: 1
Interesting facts about the number 491
- (491) Carina is asteroid number 491. It was discovered by M. F. Wolf from Heidelberg-Königstuhl Observatory on 9/3/1902.
Aircrafts and flights
- 04/26/1993 the Indian Airlines plane, flight number 491, Boeing 737-2A8 crashed in Aurangabad, India 53 passengers and 2 crew members died.
Distances between cities
- There is a 491 miles (790 km) direct distance between Alīgarh (India) and Vadodara (India).
- There is a 491 miles (789 km) direct distance between Baghdad (Iraq) and Zarqa (Jordan).
- There is a 491 miles (790 km) direct distance between Busan (South Korea) and Qingdao (China).
- There is a 491 miles (789 km) direct distance between Daejeon (South Korea) and Shanghai (China).
- There is a 491 miles (789 km) direct distance between Gwalior (India) and Multān (Pakistan).
- There is a 491 miles (790 km) direct distance between Gwalior (India) and Ranchi (India).
- There is a 306 miles (491 km) direct distance between Hamburg (Germany) and Prague (Czech Republic).
- There is a 306 miles (491 km) direct distance between Hanoi (Viet Nam) and Zhongshan (China).
- There is a 306 miles (491 km) direct distance between Huainan (China) and Qingdao (China).
- There is a 306 miles (491 km) direct distance between Indore (India) and Thāne (India).
- There is a 491 miles (789 km) direct distance between Jodhpur (India) and Lucknow (India).
- There is a 491 miles (789 km) direct distance between Kobe (Japan) and Suwon-si (South Korea).
- There is a 306 miles (491 km) direct distance between Los Angeles (USA) and San Jose (USA).
- There is a 306 miles (491 km) direct distance between Nagoya-shi (Japan) and Sendai (Japan).
- There is a 491 miles (789 km) direct distance between Nagpur (India) and Patna (India).
- There is a 491 miles (790 km) direct distance between Puyang (China) and Tai’an (China).
- There is a 491 miles (789 km) direct distance between Shanghai (China) and Taichung (Taiwan).
- There is a 306 miles (491 km) direct distance between Shijiazhuang (China) and Tongshan (China).
- There is a 491 miles (790 km) direct distance between Tai’an (China) and Xianyang (China).
- The food additive E-491 Spans, Sorbitans of chemical origin is classified as a stabilizer. According to some websites the additive E-491 is considered suspicious.
- 491 is the smallest number n so that the largest prime factors of the numbers n through n+4 decrease.
- WJJY TV Mast height 1,611 feet (491 m), was built in the year 1969 in Bluffs, Illinois United States. collapsed in 1978 Type of construction: Guyed mast. GPS location 39°45′51″N 90°30′55″W / 39.76417°N 90.51528°W / 39.76417; -90.51528 (WJJY TV Mast ( collapsed)) .
- Media General Tower Jackson height 1,611 feet (491 m), was built in the year 1989 in Jackson, Mississippi United States. Type of construction: Guyed mast. GPS location 32°14′27.0″N 90°24′15″W / 32.240833°N 90.40417°W / 32.240833; -90.40417 (Media General Tower Jackson) .
- WHNS TV-Tower height 1,611 feet (491 m), was built in the year 2001 in Brevard, North Carolina United States. Type of construction: Guyed mast. GPS location 35°10′56.0″N 82°40′55.0″W / 35.182222°N 82.681944°W / 35.182222; -82.681944 (WHNS TV-Tower) .
- KOBR-TV Tower height 1,610 feet (490.7 m), was built in the year 1956 in Caprock, New Mexico United States. also known as KSWS-TV Transmitter, World's tallest structure, 1956–1959, collapsed in 1960 at storm, rebuilt afterwards Type of construction: Guyed mast. GPS location 33°22′31.31″N 103°46′14.3″W / 33.3753639°N 103.770639°W / 33.3753639; -103.770639 (KOBR-TV Tower) .
Please write usIf you know something interesting about the number 491 or any natural number (positive integer), please write to us.
Number 491 in other languages
|Spanish:||🔊 (número 491)|
cuatrocientos noventa y uno
|German:||🔊 (Anzahl 491)|
|French:||🔊 (nombre 491)|
quatre cent quatre-vingt-onze
|Portuguese:||🔊 (número 491)|
quatrocentos e noventa e um
|Chinese:||🔊 (数 491)|
|Other languages ...|
News to email
For this topic there are no comments.