Number 5 facts
Number 5 spell 🔊, write in words: five. Ordinal number 5th is said 🔊 and write: fifth. The meaning of the number 5 in Maths: Is it Prime? Factorization and prime factors tree. The square root and cube root of 5. What is 5 in computer science, numerology, codes and images, writing and naming in other languages. Other interesting facts, videos, news related to 5.
What is 5 in other units
|The number 5 converted to a Mayan number is|
|Decimal and Mayan number conversions.|
5 kilograms (kg) = 11.0 pounds (lbs)
5 pounds (lbs) = 2.3 kilograms (kg)
5 kilometers (km) equals to 3.107 miles (mi).
5 miles (mi) equals to 8.047 kilometers (km).
5 meters (m) equals to 8.047 feet (ft).
5 feet (ft) equals 1.524 meters (m).
5 centimeters (cm) equals to 2.0 inches (in).
5 inches (in) equals to 12.7 centimeters (cm).
5° Fahrenheit (°F) equals to -15° Celsius (°C)
5° Celsius (°C) equals to 41° Fahrenheit (°F)
5 Horsepower (hp) equals to 3.68 kilowatts (kW)
5 kilowatts (kW) equals to 6.80 horsepower (hp)
Sign language for number 5:
Number 5 in braille:
|Images of the number|
|Image (1) of the number||Image (2) of the number|
|More images, other sizes, codes and colors ...|
Number 5 infographic
Year 5 AD
- Emperor Guangwu of Han China was born in the year 5 AD.
- Claudia Julia was born in the year 5 AD.
- Gaius Asinius Pollio, Roman orator, poet and historian died.
- Rome acknowledges, King of the Catuvellauni, as King of Britain.
- Ju-tsu Ying becomes Emperor of Western Han China.
- Tiberius conquers Germania Inferior.
- Polyainus Marathonius becomes Archon of Athens.
Gregorian, Hebrew, Islamic, Persian and Buddhist Year (Calendar)Gregorian year 5 is Buddhist year 548.
Buddhist year 5 is Gregorian year 538 a. C.
Gregorian year 5 is Islamic year -636 or -635.
Islamic year 5 is Gregorian year 626 or 627.
Gregorian year 5 is Persian year -618 or -617.
Persian year 5 is Gregorian 626 or 627.
Gregorian year 5 is Hebrew year 3765 or 3766.
Hebrew year 5 is Gregorian year 3755 a. C.
The Buddhist calendar is used in Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, and Burma. The Persian calendar is the official calendar in Iran and Afghanistan.
Share in social networks
Mathematics of no. 5
Multiplication table of 5
5 multiplied by two equals 10 (5 x 2 = 10).
5 multiplied by three equals 15 (5 x 3 = 15).
5 multiplied by four equals 20 (5 x 4 = 20).
5 multiplied by five equals 25 (5 x 5 = 25).
5 multiplied by seven equals 35 (5 x 7 = 35).
5 multiplied by eight equals 40 (5 x 8 = 40).
5 multiplied by nine equals 45 (5 x 9 = 45).
Fractions: decimal fraction and common fraction
Fraction table of 5
Half of 5 is 2,5 (5 / 2 = 2,5 = 2 1/2).
One third of 5 is 1,6667 (5 / 3 = 1,6667 = 1 2/3).
One quarter of 5 is 1,25 (5 / 4 = 1,25 = 1 1/4).
One fifth of 5 is 1 (5 / 5 = 1).
One seventh of 5 is 0,7143 (5 / 7 = 0,7143 = 5/7).
One eighth of 5 is 0,625 (5 / 8 = 0,625 = 5/8).
One ninth of 5 is 0,5556 (5 / 9 = 0,5556 = 5/9).
Advanced math operations
The number 5 is a prime number. The closest prime numbers are 3, 7.
The 5th prime number in order is 11.
Factorization and factors (dividers)
The prime factors of 5
Prime numbers have no prime factors smaller than themselves.
The factors of 5 are 1, 5.
Total factors 2.
Sum of factors 6 (1).
Prime factor tree
5 is a prime number.
The second power of 52 is 25.
The third power of 53 is 125.
The square root √5 is 2,236068.
The cube root of 3√5 is 1,709976.
The natural logarithm of No. ln 5 = loge 5 = 1,609438.
The logarithm to base 10 of No. log10 5 = 0,69897.
The Napierian logarithm of No. log1/e 5 = -1,609438.
Trigonometric functionsThe cosine of 5 is 0,283662.
The sine of 5 is -0,958924.
The tangent of 5 is -3,380515.
Properties of the number 5
More math properties ...
Number 5 in Computer Science
|Code type||Code value|
|Port 5/TCP, UDP||RJE (Remote Job Entry)|
|Unix time||Unix time 5 is equal to Thursday Jan. 1, 1970, 12:05 a.m. GMT|
|IPv4, IPv6||Number 5 internet address in dotted format v4 0.0.0.5, v6 ::5|
|5 Decimal||= 101 Binary|
|5 Decimal||= 12 Ternary|
|5 Decimal||= 5 Octal|
|5 Decimal||= 5 Hexadecimal (0x5 hex)|
|More SHA codes related to the number 5 ...|
If you know something interesting about the 5 number that you did not find on this page, do not hesitate to write us here.
5 Hz Heal The PastManifest Abundance. Love & Harmony. Deep Healing Music. Read more ...
Interesting facts about the number 5
Areas, mountains and surfaces
- The total area of Baffin Island is 195,928 square miles (507,451 square km). Country Canada (Nunavut). 5th largest island in the world.
- It is one of the lucky numbers for the zodiac sign Gemini, Cancer and Pisces.
- What is astrology and what is it for?
Astronomy and space
- (5) Astraea is asteroid number 5. Was discovered by K. L. Hencke from Drezdenko 12/8/1845.
- The Ariane 5 is a single-use rocket designed to place satellites in geostationary orbit and to send payloads into low orbits.
- There are five fingers and toes.
- Fifth disease is a viral disease caused by parvovirus B19. It was named because of its "fifth" position in the numerical ranking of childhood diseases associated with rashes (rashes). It infects children between the ages of 5 and 14.
History and politics
- United Nations Security Council Resolution number 5, adopted 8 May 1946. Soviet troops in Iran. Resolution text.
In other fields
- About 5% of dreams are black and white.
- 5 is the 2nd centered square number
Example of 4th centered square number with 25 dots.
- 5 is the smallest number of queens needed to attack every square on a standard chess board
- 5 is the only prime which is the difference of two squares of primes
- 5 is the smallest degree at which polynomial roots are no longer findable in closed form
- 5 is the number of Platonic solids.
- Maroon 5 - Lost (Official Music Video)
- '5 Minutes Alone', in Spanish '5 minutos solo', is a song by the heavy metal band Pantera from their album Far Beyond Driven, released as their second single. This song is a clear example of the heaviness and density of this album.
- '5 steps', in Spanish '5 steps', is a song by the American R&B group, Dru Hill.
- '5 Miles to Empty', in Spanish '5 miles to empty', is a single by the American R & B trio Brownstone.
- '5 Minutes' is the first single performed by American R&B vocalist Lil' Mo. The song was originally the first single from the Why Do Fools Fall In Love (1998) soundtrack. '5 Minutes' is also a song by British rapper Tinie Tempah.
- '5 Women', in Spanish '5 mujeres', is a song recorded by the American musician Prince.
- More music ...
- '5 Colors in Her Hair', in Spanish '5 colors in her hair', is the debut single of the British pop rock band McFly.
- '5 Years From Now', in Spanish '5 years from now', is the second single released by the Australian group Mercury4.
- The Jackson 5 (or simply J5), also called at first The Jackson Brothers, and later The Jacksons, is an American musical group formed by five African American brothers.
- '5 Years Time', also known as '5 Years Time (Sun Sun Sun)' is a song released by English folk rock band 'Noah and the Whale'.
- '5 Rebbecca's' was a single released by indie band The View.
- '5 Star', in Spanish '5 estrellas', is a song and video by Yo Gotti.
- 5 Seconds of Summer (also known as 5SOS for its acronym), in Spanish '5 seconds of summer', is a band originally from Sydney, Australia, of the pop rock genre.
- There are five books of the Pentateuch or the Torah, the divine pentagram.
- It represents the teaching in the Bible. First, there are the five books of Moses. Second, Jesus taught about the five wise virgins and uses five barley loaves to feed the 5,000.
- Boron is the chemical element in the periodic table that has the symbol B and atomic number 5.
- The best athletes to wear number 5
Joe DiMaggio, MLB; Johnny Bench, MLB; Hank Greenberg, MLB; Paul Hornung, NFL; Brooks Robinson, MLB; George Brett, MLB; Nicklas Lidstrom, NHL; Dawn Staley, WNBA
Please write usIf you know something interesting about the number 5 or any natural number (positive integer), please write to us.
№ 5 in other languages
|Spanish:||🔊 (número 5)|
|German:||🔊 (Nummer 5)|
|French:||🔊 (nombre 5)|
|Portuguese:||🔊 (número 5)|
|Hindi:||🔊 (संख्या 5)|
|Chinese:||🔊 (数 5)|
|Arabian:||🔊 (عدد 5)|
|Czech:||🔊 (číslo 5)|
|Korean:||🔊 (번호 5)|
|Danish:||🔊 (nummer 5)|
|Dutch:||🔊 (nummer 5)|
|Japanese:||🔊 (数 5)|
|Indonesian:||🔊 (jumlah 5)|
|Italian:||🔊 (numero 5)|
|Norwegian:||🔊 (nummer 5)|
|Polish:||🔊 (liczba 5)|
|Russian:||🔊 (номер 5)|
|Turkish:||🔊 (numara 5)|
|Thai:||🔊 (จำนวน 5)|
|Ukrainian:||🔊 (номер 5)|
|Vietnamese:||🔊 (con số 5)|
|Other languages ...|
News to email
Commentsadd new comment
There are no comments for this topic.
Frequently asked questions about the number 5
Is 5 prime and why?
The number 5 is a prime number because its divisors are: 1, 5.
Number 5 in News
|BBC: Norton dog attack: Girl, 5, badly hurt outside shop
Cleveland Police said the child was taken to hospital and the dog has been seized.
Aug. 14, 2023