Number 5 spell 🔊, write in words: five . Ordinal number 5th is said 🔊 and write: fifth. The meaning of number 5 in Maths: Is Prime? Factorization and dividers. The square root and cube root of 5. The meaning in computer science, numerology, codes and images, writing and naming in other languages, other interesting facts.
Useful information about number 5
|The number 5 converted to a Mayan number is|
|Decimal and Mayan number conversions.|
5 kilograms (kg) = 11.0 pounds (lb)
5 pounds (lb) = 2.3 kilograms (kg)
5 kilometers (km) equals to 3.107 miles (mi).
5 miles (mi) equals to 8.047 kilometers (km).
5 meters (m) equals to 8.047 feet (ft).
5 feet (ft) equals 1.524 meters (m).
5 centimeters (cm) equals to 2.0 inches (in).
5 inches (in) equals to 12.7 centimeters (cm).
5° Fahrenheit (°F) equals to -15° Celsius (°C)
5° Celsius (°C) equals to 41° Fahrenheit (°F)
5 Horsepower (hp) equals to 3.68 kilowatts (kW)
5 kilowatts (kW) equals to 6.80 horsepower (hp)
Codes and images of the number 5Number 5 morse code: .....
Sign language for number 5:
|Images of the number|
|Image (1) of the number||Image (2) of the number|
|There is no copyright for these images.
Number 5 infographic.
||More images, other sizes, codes and colors ...|
Gregorian, Hebrew, Islamic, Persian and Buddhist year (calendar)Gregorian year 5 is Buddhist year 548.
Buddhist year 5 is Gregorian year 538 a. C.
Gregorian year 5 is Islamic year -636 or -635.
Islamic year 5 is Gregorian year 626 or 627.
Gregorian year 5 is Persian year -618 or -617.
Persian year 5 is Gregorian 626 or 627.
Gregorian year 5 is Hebrew year 3765 or 3766.
Hebrew year 5 is Gregorian year 3755 a. C.
The Buddhist calendar is used in Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, and Burma. The Persian calendar is official in Iran and Afghanistan.
Share in social networks
Mathematics of no. 5
Multiplication table of 5
5 multiplied by two equals 10 (5 x 2 = 10).
5 multiplied by three equals 15 (5 x 3 = 15).
5 multiplied by four equals 20 (5 x 4 = 20).
5 multiplied by five equals 25 (5 x 5 = 25).
5 multiplied by seven equals 35 (5 x 7 = 35).
5 multiplied by eight equals 40 (5 x 8 = 40).
5 multiplied by nine equals 45 (5 x 9 = 45).
Fractions: decimal fraction and common fraction
Fraction table of 5
Half of 5 is 2,5 (5 / 2 = 2,5 = 2 1/2).
One third of 5 is 1,6667 (5 / 3 = 1,6667 = 1 2/3).
One quarter of 5 is 1,25 (5 / 4 = 1,25 = 1 1/4).
One fifth of 5 is 1 (5 / 5 = 1).
One seventh of 5 is 0,7143 (5 / 7 = 0,7143 = 5/7).
One eighth of 5 is 0,625 (5 / 8 = 0,625 = 5/8).
One ninth of 5 is 0,5556 (5 / 9 = 0,5556 = 5/9).
Advanced math operations
The number 5 is a prime number. The closest prime numbers are 3, 7.
5th prime number in order is 11.
Factorization and dividers
Factorization 5 = 5
Divisors of number 5 are 1 , 5
Total Divisors 2.
Sum of Divisors 6.
The second power of 52 is 25.
The third power of 53 is 125.
The square root √5 is 2,236068.
The cube root of 3√5 is 1,709976.
The natural logarithm of No. ln 5 = loge 5 = 1,609438.
The logarithm to base 10 of No. log10 5 = 0,69897.
The Napierian logarithm of No. log1/e 5 = -1,609438.
Trigonometric functionsThe cosine of 5 is 0,283662.
The sine of 5 is -0,958924.
The tangent of 5 is -3,380515.
Properties of the number 5Is a Friedman number: No
Is a Fibonacci number: Yes
Is a Bell number: Yes
Is a palindromic number: No
Is a pentagonal number: Yes
Is a perfect number: No
Number 5 in Computer Science
|Code type||Code value|
|Port 5/TCP, UDP||RJE (Remote Job Entry)|
|Unix time||Unix time 5 is equal to Thursday Jan. 1, 1970, 12:05 a.m. GMT|
|IPv4, IPv6||Number 5 internet address in dotted format v4 0.0.0.5, v6 ::5|
|5 Decimal||= 101 Binary|
|5 Decimal||= 12 Ternary|
|5 Decimal||= 5 Octal|
|5 Decimal||= 5 Hexadecimal (0x5 hex)|
|More SHA codes related to the number 5 ...|
If you know something interesting about the 5 number that you did not find on this page, do not hesitate to write us here.
The number 5 is expansive and sociable, full of new and visionary ideas; quick-thinking, versatile, explorer; resourceful in using freedom constructively. This number defines the way of relating to the body, sexuality and masculine energy. It is also the number of fortune, magic and adventure. Number 5 personality is attracted to the unknown, the strange, the mysterious.
For a person with the number 5, it will never be a priority to make a lot of money. Money is important just to have the freedom and to be able to manage your own time. This number never takes root, it is always ready for change and does not feel fear or nostalgia in changing places, friends, partners, even countries, always looking for new horizons. Read more ...
Interesting facts about the number 5
Areas, mountains and surfaces
- The total area of Baffin Island is 195,928 square miles (507,451 square km). Country Canada (Nunavut). 5th largest island in the world.
- It is one of the lucky numbers for the zodiac sign Gemini, Cancer and Pisces.
- What is astrology and what is it for?
Astronomy and space
- (5) Astraea is asteroid number 5. Was discovered by K. L. Hencke from Drezdenko, 12/8/1845.
- The Ariane 5 is a single-use rocket designed to place satellites in geostationary orbit and to send payloads into low orbits.
- There are five fingers and toes.
- Fifth disease is a viral disease caused by parvovirus B19. It was named because of its "fifth" position in the numerical ranking of childhood diseases associated with rashes (rashes). It infects children between the ages of 5 and 14.
In other fields
- About 5% of dreams are black and white.
- 5 is the number of Platonic solids.
- '5 Minutes Alone', in Spanish '5 minutos solo', is a song by the heavy metal band Pantera from their album Far Beyond Driven, released as their second single. This song is a clear example of the heaviness and density of this album.
- '5 steps', in Spanish '5 steps', is a song by the American R&B group, Dru Hill.
- '5 Miles to Empty', in Spanish '5 miles to empty', is a single by the American R & B trio Brownstone.
- '5 Minutes' is the first single performed by American R&B vocalist Lil' Mo. The song was originally the first single from the Why Do Fools Fall In Love (1998) soundtrack. '5 Minutes' is also a song by British rapper Tinie Tempah.
- '5 Women', in Spanish '5 mujeres', is a song recorded by the American musician Prince.
- '5 Colors in Her Hair', in Spanish '5 colors in her hair', is the debut single of the British pop rock band McFly.
- '5 Years From Now', in Spanish '5 years from now', is the second single released by the Australian group Mercury4.
- The Jackson 5 (or simply J5), also called at first The Jackson Brothers, and later The Jacksons, is an American musical group formed by five African American brothers.
- '5 Years Time', also known as '5 Years Time (Sun Sun Sun)' is a song released by English folk rock band 'Noah and the Whale'.
- '5 Rebbecca's' was a single released by indie band The View.
- '5 Star', in Spanish '5 estrellas', is a song and video by Yo Gotti.
- 5 Seconds of Summer (also known as 5SOS for its acronym), in Spanish '5 seconds of summer', is a band originally from Sydney, Australia, of the pop rock genre.
- There are five books of the Pentateuch or the Torah, the divine pentagram.
- It represents the teaching in the Bible. First, there are the five books of Moses. Second, Jesus taught about the five wise virgins and uses five barley loaves to feed the 5,000.
- Boron is the chemical element in the periodic table that has the symbol B and atomic number 5.
- The best athletes to wear number 5
Joe DiMaggio, MLB; Johnny Bench, MLB; Hank Greenberg, MLB; Paul Hornung, NFL; Brooks Robinson, MLB; George Brett, MLB; Nicklas Lidstrom, NHL; Dawn Staley, WNBA
Please write usIf you know something interesting about the number 5 or any natural number (positive integer), please write to us.
Number 5 in other languages
|Spanish:||🔊 (número 5)|
|German:||🔊 (Anzahl 5)|
|French:||🔊 (nombre 5)|
|Portuguese:||🔊 (número 5)|
|Chinese:||🔊 (数 5)|
|Arabian:||🔊 (عدد 5)|
|Czech:||🔊 (číslo 5)|
|Korean:||🔊 (번호 5)|
|Danish:||🔊 (nummer 5)|
|Dutch:||🔊 (nummer 5)|
|Japanese:||🔊 (数 5)|
|Indonesian:||🔊 (jumlah 5)|
|Italian:||🔊 (numero 5)|
|Norwegian:||🔊 (nummer 5)|
|Polish:||🔊 (liczba 5)|
|Russian:||🔊 (номер 5)|
|Turkish:||🔊 (numara 5)|
|Thai:||🔊 (จำนวน 5)|
|Ukrainian:||🔊 (номер 5)|
|Vietnamese:||🔊 (con số 5)|
|Other languages ...|
News to email
For this topic there are no comments.