Number 7 is said 🔊, write in letters as follows: seven . Ordinal number 7th is said 🔊 and write: seventh. Phone prefix +7 or 007. The meaning of number 7: Basic maths, advanced mathematics and properties, computer science, numerology, codes and images, writing and naming in other languages, other interesting facts and comments. Number 7 in News.
Useful information about number 7
|The number 7 converted to a Mayan number is|
|Decimal and Mayan number conversions.|
7 kilograms (kg) = 15.4 pounds (lb)
7 pounds (lb) = 3.2 kilograms (kg)
7 kilometers (km) equals to 4.350 miles (mi).
7 miles (mi) equals to 11.265 kilometers (km).
7 meters (m) equals to 11.265 feet (ft).
7 feet (ft) equals 2.134 meters (m).
7 centimeters (cm) equals to 2.8 inches (in).
7 inches (in) equals to 17.8 centimeters (cm).
7° Fahrenheit (°F) equals to 44.6° Celsius (°C)
7° Celsius (°C) equals to -13.9° Fahrenheit (°F)
7 Horsepower (hp) equals to 5.15 kilowatts (kW)
7 kilowatts (kW) equals to 9.52 horsepower (hp)
Codes and images of the number 7Number 7 morse code: --...
Sign language for number 7:
|Images of the number|
|Image (1) of the number||Image (2) of the number|
|There is no copyright for these images.
Number 7 infographic.
||More images, other sizes, codes and colors ...|
Photo of number 7
Gregorian, Hebrew, Islamic, Persian and Buddhist year (calendar)Gregorian year 7 is Buddhist year 550.
Buddhist year 7 is Gregorian year 536 a. C.
Gregorian year 7 is Islamic year -634 or -633.
Islamic year 7 is Gregorian year 628 or 629.
Gregorian year 7 is Persian year -616 or -615.
Persian year 7 is Gregorian 628 or 629.
Gregorian year 7 is Hebrew year 3767 or 3768.
Hebrew year 7 is Gregorian year 3753 a. C.
The Buddhist calendar is used in Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, and Burma. The Persian calendar is official in Iran and Afghanistan.
Share in social networks
Mathematics of no. 7
Multiplication table of 7
7 multiplied by two equals 14 (7 x 2 = 14).
7 multiplied by three equals 21 (7 x 3 = 21).
7 multiplied by four equals 28 (7 x 4 = 28).
7 multiplied by five equals 35 (7 x 5 = 35).
show multiplications by 6, 7, 8, 9 ...
Fractions: decimal fraction and common fraction
Fraction table of 7
Half of 7 is 3,5 (7 / 2 = 3,5 = 3 1/2).
One third of 7 is 2,3333 (7 / 3 = 2,3333 = 2 1/3).
One quarter of 7 is 1,75 (7 / 4 = 1,75 = 1 3/4).
One fifth of 7 is 1,4 (7 / 5 = 1,4 = 1 2/5).
show fractions by 6, 7, 8, 9 ...
Advanced math operations
The number 7 is a prime number. The closest prime numbers are 5, 11.
7th prime number in order is 17.
Factorization and dividers
Factorization 7 = 7
Divisors of number 7 are 1 , 7
Total Divisors 2.
Sum of Divisors 8.
The second power of 72 is 49.
The third power of 73 is 343.
The square root √7 is 2,645751.
The cube root of 3√7 is 1,912931.
The natural logarithm of No. ln 7 = loge 7 = 1,94591.
The logarithm to base 10 of No. log10 7 = 0,845098.
The Napierian logarithm of No. log1/e 7 = -1,94591.
Trigonometric functionsThe cosine of 7 is 0,753902.
The sine of 7 is 0,656987.
The tangent of 7 is 0,871448.
Properties of the number 7Is a Friedman number: No
Is a Fibonacci number: No
Is a Bell number: No
Is a palindromic number: No
Is a pentagonal number: No
Is a perfect number: No
Number 7 in Computer Science
|Code type||Code value|
|Port 7/TCP, UDP||ECHO protocol|
|Unix time||Unix time 7 is equal to Thursday Jan. 1, 1970, 12:07 a.m. GMT|
|IPv4, IPv6||Number 7 internet address in dotted format v4 0.0.0.7, v6 ::7|
|7 Decimal||= 111 Binary|
|7 Decimal||= 21 Ternary|
|7 Decimal||= 7 Octal|
|7 Decimal||= 7 Hexadecimal (0x7 hex)|
|More SHA codes related to the number 7 ...|
In the social aspect, despite being a charming person, he/she can be very reserved. Number 7 personality is a lover of solitude and peace. The 7 highly values courage and cannot stand the weak, fearful of facing struggles. He/she can offer help to those who fight and are defeated, but he/she will never do the same with those who surrender without fighting.
On the negative side, the number 7 is lazy, lacking initiative, perfectionist, inflexible and assumes that changing your own point of view denotes a lack of personality. It has ulterior motives; loves to argue with silences or sarcasm; has tendencies to isolation and is irritated by distractions. It is also the number of repression.
The number 7 (seven) denotes deep thoughts, a search for intellectual and spiritual improvement and the ability to connect with yourself. The personality of the 7 must discover its inner unity and find spiritual and bodily balance. It also represents the sacred, linking the Divine and the human, formed by the Three (the divine Trinity) and the Four (the Terrestrial Elements). It is the number of Cultural heritage .
Compatibilities of 7 (seven):
7 is compatible with 3: it is compatibility by complementarity.
The 7 is compatible with the 8: an effective alliance to achieve objectives of all kinds.
In the Tarot, The Chariot, Arcanum number 7, represents the initiatory threshold, which allows access to a higher reality. The search for himself/herself and the ability to move forward with faith to achieve his/her desires.
The letters G, P, Y are the containers of the meaning of the number 7 (seven).
DREAMING OF THE NUMBER 7This number represents life cycles and great mental power. Indicates that you are on the right track and that you are about to achieve the success you hope so much. It also tells us that we are in this life to give pure and unconditional love.
Each number, from 1 to 9, has its positive and negative characteristics, its talents, challenges or what you have to overcome to reach your true way of loving and feeling loved and accepted as you really are. It also provides guidelines for self-knowledge. The numerologist Leonardo Apelbaum says that personal numbers only give us general information because each person deserves a complete study to decipher the numbers that block or delay. The matter is not so simple. Let us know if the description matches your personality.
Read more ...
Interesting facts about the number 7
Aircrafts and flights
- 09/01/1983 the Korean Air Lines plane, flight number 007, Boeing 747-230B crashed in Sea of Japan, near Moneron Island, Soviet Union 246 passengers and 23 crew members died.
- 06/03/1962 the Air France plane, flight number 007, Boeing 707-328 crashed in Paris, France 122 passengers and 8 crew members died.
- 03/14/1980 the LOT Polish Airlines plane, flight number 007, Ilyushin Il-62 crashed in Warsaw, Poland 77 passengers and 10 crew members died.
Areas, mountains and surfaces
- The total area of Honshu is 87,200 square miles (225,800 square km). Country Japan (Chūbu, Chūgoku, Kansai, Kantō and Tōhoku regions). 7th largest island in the world.
- It is one of the lucky numbers for the zodiac sign Aries and Aquarius.
- ¿Qué es la astrología y para qué sirve?
Astronomy and space
- (7) Iris es el asteroide número 7. Fue descubierto por J. R. Hind desde Observatorio George Bishop, el 8/13/1847.
- '7 Andromedae' is a star in the constellation Andromeda of apparent magnitude +4.54. It is 80 light years distant from the Solar System.
In other fields
- A week has 7 days.
- There are 7 musical notes.
- It is estimated that globally in the world there is always at least 7% of the population that is drunk.
- In China there are seven cardinal points (with the center, up and down).
- 7 is the smallest number of sides of a regular polygon that is not constructible by straightedge and compass.
Mobile and telephony
- Number 7 or +7 or 007 is a dial the international call prefix for Kazakhstan. (00/+) is dial the international call prefix.
- Number 7 or +7 or 007 is a dial the international call prefix for Russian Federation. (00/+) is dial the international call prefix.
- '7' is a song by Prince and The New Power Generation, from the 1992 Album Love Symbol. '7' is also a song by the Welsh indie rock band 'Catfish and the Bottlemen'.
- '7 Words', in spanish '7 Palabras', is a single by the alternative metal band, Deftones.
- '7 Seconds' is a song composed by Youssou N'Dour, Neneh Cherry, Cameron McVey and Jonathan Sharp. He was very successful, reaching the top chart position in numerous countries.
- '7 Years', in Spanish '7 aňos', is the lead single by the Australian metal band Superheist. '7 Years' is also a song by the Danish soul-pop band Lukas Graham.
- '7 Weeks', in Spanish '7 weeks', is the sixth single by the alternative rock band from Essex, InMe.
- '7 Days to the Wolves', in Spanish '7 days to the wolves', is a song by the Finnish symphonic metal band Nightwish.
- '7 Things', in Spanish '7 things', is a song by the American singer and actress Miley Cyrus.
- '7 Days and 7 Nights', in Spanish '7 days and 7 nights', is a song written by Brolle (Kjell Junior Wallmark).
- '7 Skies H3' is a composition by the American experimental rock band The Flaming Lips.
- '7 Aurelius' is an R&B (rhythm and blues) singer.
- '7 Min Freestyle' is a song by American rapper 21 Savage.
- There are 7 deadly sins.
- The Bible uses the 7 to indicate perfection, and it is the sign of God, divine worship, completions, obedience, and rest. The number seven is used 562 times in the Bible, including its derivatives (eg, seventh, sevens).
- In the Bible there are Seven Sacraments and the seven gifts of the Holy Spirit. Noah carried the cleaned animals into the Ark in sets of 7 pairs for each species.
- The number seven is also the most common in biblical prophecy, occurring 42 times in Daniel and Revelation. In the Apocalypse there are seven churches, seven spirits, seven golden candlesticks, seven stars, seven lamps, seven seals, seven horns, seven eyes, the seven angels, seven trumpets, seven thunders, seven thousand killed in a great earthquake, seven heads , seven crowns, seven last plagues, seven golden bowls, seven mountains and seven kings.
- Nitrogen is the chemical element in the periodic table that has the symbol N and atomic number 7.
- The best athletes to wear number 7
Mickey Mantle, MLB; John Elway, NFL; David Beckham, fútbol; Tiny Archibald, NBA; Phil Esposito, NHL
Tv, movies and cinematography
- '7 Day Weekend' is a 1992 song by Grace Jones for the soundtrack of the Eddie Murphy film Boomerang, in which Jones played the character of Helen Strangé.
- '7 Years' (French: 7 ans) is a 2006 French drama film starring Bruno Todeschini, Valerie Donzelli and Cyril Troley. It is written and directed by Jean-Pascal Hattu.
- 'Seven Years in Tibet' (original title 'Seven Years in Tibet'), is an American film of the dramatic genre shot in 1997. Based on the 1953 book by Austrian mountaineer Heinrich Harrer, in which the experiences of H Harrer in Tibet between 1944 (World War II) and 1950 (entry of the Chinese People's Liberation Army). It was directed by Jean-Jacques Annaud and featured performances by Brad Pitt and David Thewlis.
- Saliut 7 (Salyut-7: Heroes in Space) is a 2017 Russian drama film shot by director Klim Shypenko and based on the script by Natalia Merkulova. The film premiered on September 21, 2017 in the United States, on October 11, 2017 at the Sitges Film Festival and on October 12, 2017 in Russia. The main roles were played by Vladimir Vdovichenkov and Pavel Derevyanko.
Please write usIf you know something interesting about the number 7 or any natural number (positive integer), please write to us.
Number 7 in other languages
|Spanish:||🔊 (número 7)|
|German:||🔊 (Anzahl 7)|
|French:||🔊 (nombre 7)|
|Portuguese:||🔊 (número 7)|
|Chinese:||🔊 (数 7)|
|Other languages ...|
News to email
For this topic there are no comments.
Number 7 in News
|BBC: Rising fuel costs drive UK inflation to 0.7 in March
The cost of living rose to 0.7% in March, from 0.4% in February, as fuel, transport and clothes prices increased. ...
April 21, 2021