Number 520 is said 🔊, write in letters as follows: five hundred and twenty . Ordinal number 520th is said 🔊 and write: five hundred and twentieth. The meaning of number 520: Basic maths, advanced mathematics and properties, computer science, numerology, codes and images, writing and naming in other languages, other interesting facts and comments.
Useful information about number 520
|The number 520 converted to a Mayan number is|
|Decimal and Mayan number conversions.|
520 kilograms (kg) = 1146.4 pounds (lb)
520 pounds (lb) = 235.9 kilograms (kg)
520 kilometers (km) equals to 323.113 miles (mi).
520 miles (mi) equals to 836.859 kilometers (km).
520 meters (m) equals to 1707 feet (ft).
520 feet (ft) equals 158.498 meters (m).
520 centimeters (cm) equals to 204.7 inches (in).
520 inches (in) equals to 1320.8 centimeters (cm).
520° Fahrenheit (°F) equals to 968° Celsius (°C)
520° Celsius (°C) equals to 271.1° Fahrenheit (°F)
520 Horsepower (hp) equals to 382.41 kilowatts (kW)
520 kilowatts (kW) equals to 707.10 horsepower (hp)
Time conversion(hours, minutes, seconds, days, weeks)
520 seconds equals to 8 minutes, 40 seconds
520 minutes equals to 8 hours, 40 minutes
Codes and images of the number 520Number 520 morse code: ..... ..--- -----
Sign language for number 520:
|Images of the number|
|Image (1) of the number||Image (2) of the number|
|There is no copyright for these images.
Number 520 infographic.
||More images, other sizes, codes and colors ...|
Gregorian, Hebrew, Islamic, Persian and Buddhist year (calendar)Gregorian year 520 is Buddhist year 1063.
Buddhist year 520 is Gregorian year 23 a. C.
Gregorian year 520 is Islamic year -105 or -104.
Islamic year 520 is Gregorian year 1126 or 1127.
Gregorian year 520 is Persian year -103 or -102.
Persian year 520 is Gregorian 1141 or 1142.
Gregorian year 520 is Hebrew year 4280 or 4281.
Hebrew year 520 is Gregorian year 3240 a. C.
More about the year 520.
The Buddhist calendar is used in Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, and Burma. The Persian calendar is official in Iran and Afghanistan.
Share in social networks
Mathematics of no. 520
Multiplication table of 520
520 multiplied by two equals 1040 (520 x 2 = 1040).
520 multiplied by three equals 1560 (520 x 3 = 1560).
520 multiplied by four equals 2080 (520 x 4 = 2080).
520 multiplied by five equals 2600 (520 x 5 = 2600).
show multiplications by 6, 7, 8, 9 ...
Fractions: decimal fraction and common fraction
Fraction table of 520
Half of 520 is 260 (520 / 2 = 260).
One third of 520 is 173,3333 (520 / 3 = 173,3333 = 173 1/3).
One quarter of 520 is 130 (520 / 4 = 130).
One fifth of 520 is 104 (520 / 5 = 104).
show fractions by 6, 7, 8, 9 ...
Advanced math operations
The number 520 is not a prime number. The closest prime numbers are 509, 521.
520th prime number in order is 3727.
Factorization and dividers
Factorization 2 * 2 * 2 * 5 * 13 = 520
Divisors of number 520 are
Sum of Divisors 1260.
The second power of 5202 is 270.400.
The third power of 5203 is 140.608.000.
The square root √520 is 22,803509.
The cube root of 3√520 is 8,041452.
The natural logarithm of No. ln 520 = loge 520 = 6,253829.
The logarithm to base 10 of No. log10 520 = 2,716003.
The Napierian logarithm of No. log1/e 520 = -6,253829.
Trigonometric functionsThe cosine of 520 is 0,066367.
The sine of 520 is -0,997795.
The tangent of 520 is -15,034506.
Properties of the number 520Is a Friedman number: No
Is a Fibonacci number: No
Is a Bell number: No
Is a palindromic number: No
Is a pentagonal number: No
Is a perfect number: No
Number 520 in Computer Science
|Code type||Code value|
|Unix time||Unix time 520 is equal to Thursday Jan. 1, 1970, 12:08:40 a.m. GMT|
|IPv4, IPv6||Number 520 internet address in dotted format v4 0.0.2.8, v6 ::208|
|520 Decimal||= 1000001000 Binary|
|520 Decimal||= 201021 Ternary|
|520 Decimal||= 1010 Octal|
|520 Decimal||= 208 Hexadecimal (0x208 hex)|
|More SHA codes related to the number 520 ...|
The meaning of the number 5 (five), numerology 5
Character frequency 5: 1
The meaning of the number 2 (two), numerology 2
Character frequency 2: 1
The meaning of the number 0 (zero), numerology 0
Character frequency 0: 1
Interesting facts about the number 520
- (520) Franziska is asteroid number 520. It was discovered by M. F. Wolf; P. Götz from Heidelberg-Königstuhl Observatory on 10/27/1903.
Areas, mountains and surfaces
- The total area of Albania is 11,100 square miles (28,748 km²) and the water area is 520 square miles (1,350 km²) and the land area is 10,578 square miles (27,398 km²).
- The total area of Ramree Island is 520 square miles (1,350 square km). Country Myanmar (Rakhine State). 272th largest island in the world.
- The total area of Öland is 520 square miles (1,347 square km). Country Sweden (Kalmar). 274th largest island in the world.
Distances between cities
- There is a 324 miles (520 km) direct distance between Algiers (Algeria) and Barcelona (Spain).
- There is a 520 miles (836 km) direct distance between Allahābād (India) and Khulna (Bangladesh).
- There is a 520 miles (836 km) direct distance between Amsterdam (Netherlands) and Turin (Italy).
- There is a 324 miles (520 km) direct distance between Ankara (Turkey) and İzmir (Turkey).
- There is a 520 miles (836 km) direct distance between Anyang (China) and Nanchang (China).
- There is a 324 miles (520 km) direct distance between Çankaya (Turkey) and İzmir (Turkey).
- There is a 324 miles (520 km) direct distance between Caracas (Venezuela) and Maracaibo (Venezuela).
- There is a 520 miles (836 km) direct distance between Daejeon (South Korea) and Zibo (China).
- There is a 324 miles (520 km) direct distance between Changzhou (China) and Nanchang (China).
- There is a 520 miles (836 km) direct distance between Kitakyūshū (Japan) and Saitama (Japan).
- There is a 520 miles (836 km) direct distance between Minsk (Belarus) and Stockholm (Sweden).
- There is a 520 miles (836 km) direct distance between Munich (Germany) and Napoli (Italy).
- There is a 520 miles (836 km) direct distance between Tainan (Taiwan) and Yunfu (China).
- 520 is the number of ways to place 2 non-attacking kings on a 6*6 chessboard.
- The melting point of Bismuth is 271.4 degrees Celsius or 520.5 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Clear Channel Broadcasting Tower Rosinton height 520.3m (1,707ft), was built in the year 1981 in Rosinton, Alabama United States. Type of construction: Guyed mast. GPS location .
- Pacific and Southern Company Tower Lugoff height 520.2m (1,707ft), was built in the year 1985 in Lugoff, South Carolina United States. Type of construction: Guyed mast. GPS location 34°05′50.0″N 80°45′50″W / 34.097222°N 80.76389°W / 34.097222; -80.76389 (Pacific and Southern Company Tower Lugoff) .
- Young Broadcasting Tower Garden City height 519.7m (1,705ft), was built in the year 1978 in Garden City, South Dakota United States. Type of construction: Guyed mast. GPS location 44°57′56.0″N 97°35′23″W / 44.965556°N 97.58972°W / 44.965556; -97.58972 (Young Broadcasting Tower Garden City) .
- Gray Television Tower Carlos height 519.7m (1,705ft), was built in the year 1983 in Carlos, Texas United States. Type of construction: Guyed mast. GPS location 30°33′17.0″N 96°01′52″W / 30.554722°N 96.03111°W / 30.554722; -96.03111 (Gray Television Tower Carlos) .
Please write usIf you know something interesting about the number 520 or any natural number (positive integer), please write to us.
Number 520 in other languages
|Spanish:||🔊 (número 520)|
|German:||🔊 (Anzahl 520)|
|French:||🔊 (nombre 520)|
cinq cent vingt
|Portuguese:||🔊 (número 520)|
quinhentos e vinte
|Chinese:||🔊 (数 520)|
|Other languages ...|
News to email
For this topic there are no comments.